• What needs to be put on the back burner so I have time to make this happen?
• What have I learned over the years that I can bring into this and grow from there?
• What do I bring to the table to get this started?
Mind empowering thoughts move ideas into action and actions into results.
A Mind Empowering Activity
Mirror Mirror On the Wall ….
Using an erasable marker, write this on your bathroom mirror…
Then for a full month (or to the end of this month but no less than 10 days in a row) write one positive word about yourself each morning.
• What skills do you have?
• What positive character traits do you have?
• What are good things people say about you?
If limiting thoughts or negative words start to intrude in this exercise, flip the script and turn that into a positive thought or word.
• Ask yourself where that thought or word came from?
• Is it a fact or an opinion?
• If an opinion, what is the truth
• If a fact, what word describes how you are overcoming this
A negative word about yourself is often a lie that you’ve come to believe over time. Stop and challenge the lie and find the word that speaks the truth.
This is the empowering and fun part!
Every morning, look into that mirror and say OUTLOUD,
and read every single word you have written to date. Then add your new word.
Give it a try!
Do it on purpose with the intention of empowering your mind for all of the dreams you have.